Perfectly creamy and packed with spice flavor, this buffalo chicken dip is so ridiculously delicious that you’d never guess it’s a Paleo recipe, Whole30 compliant, dairy-free, and keto friendly! Use as a dip for Tostones to make it a full meal!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Cuisine: Paleo, Whole30, Keto Friendly
|Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 1/4 lb chicken tendersor boneless skinless breasts*
- 1 tbspolive oilPlus sea salt and pepper
- 1/2 mediumonionchopped
- 2 clovesgarlicminced
- 1 Tbspgheeor other cooking fat
- 2/3 cup homemade mayo or purchased paleo mayo
- 2/3 cup coconut creamthis is the thick part of a chilled can of coconut milk, you can also purchase it separately.
- 1 tbspbrown mustardWhole30 compliant
- 1 tspgarlic powder
- 1 tsponion powder
- 1 tspdried dill
- 1/2 tspsmoked paprika
- 1/3 cup hot sauce Whole30 compliant
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place chicken on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 mins until cooked though, remove from oven and set aside to cool. Lower oven temp to 350 F.
- Meanwhile, heat a small skillet over med heat and add the ghee. Sautee the onions until soft, then add the garlic and cook, stirring until just softened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mayo, coconut cream, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, dill, paprika, hot sauce and lemon juice until smooth. Shred your chicken breasts, then add them to the mixture along with the cooked onions and garlic.
- Stir to combine, then transfer to a small casserole dish and bake in the preheated oven (350) for 20-25 minutes until the outer edges bubble and dip is heated through. Serve warm with Prime Planet Tostones Original flavor for a meal. Enjoy!
*If you already have cooked chicken, skip the first step of cooking the chicken. This recipe uses about 2 1/2-3 cups cooked shredded chicken
Saturated Fat: 10g
Vitamin A: 120IU
Vitamin C: 10.7mg